Your Reputation

i still only see my points. no black boxes or anything...oh welll..

triggerhappy said:
say no more! :eyebrows:

Incidentally I'm not sure why everyone wants a 'good' reputation. Any reputation would suit me. At the moment I'm of undetermined origin or something like that - it sounds like condemned meat. :eek: :biggrin:

Heh, I want to get the reputation of being a slut.... will be working toward that goal.

core_17 said:
How did you know it was trig? Grrr!!! I can't figure out who is leaving some of mine!

I think elsaspet just knew because trig said he would, and then one showed up. You can't see it, it's a secret ballot like thing. If they leave a comment, you might be able to figure it out, but otherwise no. Except apparently the mods can see, which is just to defer you from leaving them bad rep, since they will know it was you.

oriecat said:
I think elsaspet just knew because trig said he would, and then one showed up. You can't see it, it's a secret ballot like thing. If they leave a comment, you might be able to figure it out, but otherwise no. Except apparently the mods can see, which is just to defer you from leaving them bad rep, since they will know it was you.

No, I actually can see it. It's at the bottom of the page under the subscriptions on the bottom right hand side. Trig said "how can I refuse a smiley like that". However, even with his referal I still had zero points. :( see below.

0 points total Latest Reputation Received ThreadDateComment
reputation_balance.gif
Your Reputation01-17-2005 03:33 PMHow could I refuse a smily like that?! Trig.

where the hell are you people seeing all this? i see nothing but how many points i have...

md

elsaspet said:
No, I actually can see it. It's at the bottom of the page under the subscriptions on the bottom right hand side. Trig said "how can I refuse a smiley like that". However, even with his referal I still had zero points. :( see below.

0 points total Latest Reputation Received ThreadDateComment
reputation_balance.gif
Your Reputation01-17-2005 03:33 PMHow could I refuse a smily like that?! Trig.

Sounds like he put it in the actual comment? It's not like there's a field for it.

Matty, maybe you just need to click the little down arrow over on the right to get the extra info??

Most reactions

Back