your superpower

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
So I was watching clips and stuff and found this. So, what would you choose?

I'm thinking invisibility, but that's for perverse reasons. ;)
Flying could be cool though, so I could go anyway.

I'm sure you could think of something more interesting. :p

some kind of transformer or whatever you call it.............some one who can transform into anything. That would be cool. Transform into a bird and you can fly, transform into wicked car and you get the babes attention, transform into a pirate and you can say Har Har Matey all the time.......would be awesome

Ability to stop time but you can still move about and move stuff about and do everythnig you could normally. Except like if you drop something it just stays in mid air etc.

Stopping time is cool but I do that normally, now I just want to be able to reverse time and skip ahead.

Okay, i'm going to create the ultimate superhero.

I'd want the time stopability thing, just for fun, and Superman's abilities mixed with Spiderman's abilities when he is taken over by Venom. And of course i could turn invisible and move things with my brain. and create fire. and morph. hmm. that seems good.

thebeginning said:
Okay, i'm going to create the ultimate superhero.

I'd want the time stopability thing, just for fun, and Superman's abilities mixed with Spiderman's abilities when he is taken over by Venom. And of course i could turn invisible and move things with my brain. and create fire. and morph. hmm. that seems good.
man, you forgot the most important of all... you need "ice power" where you can cool anything down to the point of freezing! (great for drinks!) :thumbup:

First of all. Littleman...have you SEEN any of the Superman movies?

The guy froze a lake to put out a fire man. Come on now?

I'd want to be a chick magnet. HAHA!

No but seriously...probably just shapeshifting. You could pretty much do anything with that.

Mind control!

It's far more powerful than all these super-powers - but it's real, you can learn it. ;)

Although, I'd still like to be 'ard as nails.
boxing.gif

Forget superman...Ansel Adams all the way :lol: But Batman is definitely cooler than superman...

eromallagadnama said:
Forget superman...Ansel Adams all the way :lol: But Batman is definitely cooler than superman...
but Batman doesn't have any actual powers... :er: he's a knockoff... :lmao:

Yeh but the bat mobile...how cool is that? :lol: And he doesn't wear underwear on the outside of his spandex :lol:

eromallagadnama said:
Yeh but the bat mobile...how cool is that? :lol:
nah, I'm not impressed with 10' flames firing out the back end of a trash can...

And he doesn't wear underwear on the outside of his spandex :lol:
That's because it's gay enough how it is... :lmao:

Most reactions

Back