Your thoughts?

Lunchbox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
print2.jpg

I love the way the light is coming from the left. It's a lovely capture of this plant (what ever is). Love the delicacy of it that the dark bokeh and the light compleents very well. :thumbup:

However, I think that there's too much dead space on either side of it and it's a bit too centred for me. I would crop it a little more and it you want it centred then put much less on either side and make it truly centred.

it actually was off center some but there was another branch in the corner that was distracting to me and the crop centered the image.

well.. a lot of views and only one comment.

what lens? exposure and contrast reminds me of using Helios M. not assuming this is though. i like it anyhow.

pretty sure it was my 50mm, i took this pic in december sometime and i am not at my computer to see the exif data

The plant is quite beautiful,and it looks like it was shot under early morning side lighting, which is a great time to reveal shape and texture on frosty of dewy leaves. There seems to be ample depth of field, and good sharpness. I'd be tempted to crop it, so that the plant's leaves are larger and more easily seen.

As for lots of views and few comments, that seems to be the way things go on most forums. Posts move around, move to page 2 before you know it,etc. Sometimes people don't have a lot to say, or don't feel qualified to post a C&C,etc.

Very nice! As mentioned, I'd adjust the crop by taking some off the right :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back