Your window view :)

anua

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.portretowa.pl
hey,
i've just put some of my 'winter window veiw' pics in photo gallery, but im curious to know what your window views looks like?

i just thought it could be interesting...the view you see every morning when you get up, and every night when you are going to bed...do you think it could determine us a bit?...just curious....

he he, this is mine :D
(i hope im not as gloomy as this shots, he he -:) )

o11bw.jpg

o9bw.jpg

o8c.jpg

woah, that last one is scary! really gives me a sense that I'm up there, and I'm about to fall!

PS: I'm scared of heights :(

he he, in fact it was scary :D
(one of my friends, aga , was holding my legs, while i was hanging there to take the pic...at the 6th floor... :lol: )

anua said:
he he, in fact it was scary :D
(one of my friends, aga , was holding my legs, while i was hanging there to take the pic...at the 6th floor... :lol: )

That's not a recommended method for finding out who your friends are!
Neat pics though!

hmmmmm......my english is baaad.........
now im not sure if i've just said what i said, he he he
gg296.gif

Do we have a thread on 'Window' yet??

june26Rochester051CRJPG-vi.jpg

We do, indeed, have another thread on windows somewhere, if I remember right... I can go through the themes pages for you and locate it, shall I?

Here it is: this one being more of an "in the inside looking out"-theme, while the other "windows" could become the "on the outside looking in"-theme... Hm...

LaFoto said:
We do, indeed, have another thread on windows somewhere, if I remember right... I can go through the themes pages for you and locate it, shall I?

If that is not asking too much :) Thanks :)

I did however run a search on Window which generated a whole bunch of pages. Didn't have time to go thru all the pages. :(

I was at a client's office yesterday

~40th floor

Montreal - Direction: east
We can see the Jacques-Cartier Bridge and the Olympic Stadium

mtl.jpg

was at a client's office yesterday

~40th floor

thats funny I looked at the pic first and said wow that must be montreal nice shots everyone...Can I take a shot from my glass door...is that a window?

mox said:
I was at a client's office yesterday

~40th floor

mtl.jpg

hey I know that view.. your in the place ville marie building :)
I used to live there ! cool shoit, made my heart warm....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back