Youtube

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by Morpheuss, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Morpheuss

Morpheuss TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Hey everybody I just wanted to give a shout out to youtube. I typed DSLR photography in the search and found this 20 episode instructional thing that is perfect for people looking to do portrate photography the first 10 episodes is pretty much all about lighting and light sensors and setting your lights up its really awesome. I only got to episode 10 before my internet slowed way down... and plan on watching the rest as soon as I can. There are also alot of other stuff out there for all you new people if you don't want to spend lots of money learning use this forum and youtube, and practice, practice, practice

2. pbelarge

pbelarge TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Morpheuss

Do you have a link?

3. Morpheuss

Morpheuss TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    absolutely here is the link to the first video the other video's are along the right side

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnn5nzPvoIM&playnext_from=TL&videos=slxMtBKDqOs[/ame]

if you click on the youtube part of it. It should bring you to the page... hopefully I have never posted a link before

4. pbelarge

pbelarge TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Thank you