yum

ive perfected melting the chocolate without burning the graham cracker and i can do this in the perfect amount of time to make my marshmallow golden brown on the outside and gooey on the inside. talk about heaven!

I hope you are not doing that by yourself. Smores is for social events around a campfire!

i havent made a s'more since i was last at a campfire, but im wanting them ever since i bought s'mores pop tarts. lol

Oh. I see.
Is it unhealthy to eat them from a duraflame log?? I think so..plus you can't really make a big fire with a duraflame. neither are they made for outdoor use, I think.

id think duraflame logs would be a terrible idea.....

today's yum is blueberry scones

Try a stroop waffle:drool:

carmel spread put on a Portuguese muffin tastes like a doughnut

haha I accidentally typed doghnut:er:

nah, pizza is ok, , but if you want something really good try some pizza.

Ok. I'll tell you all a secret. Let me tell you though, if you decide to try this you gotta do it right, otherwise you are disrespecting this style of pizza.

Replace pizza sauce with ranch sauce. Toppings: Garlic, pepperoni, sausage, italian sausage, chicken, bacon, ham. THEN (And don't forget) Pour a little cold ranch on the bite you are about to eat, as you eat it.

Or you could skip the whole thing and just drink ranch straight... Just kidding I swear I haven't found anything ranch doesn't taste good on. Is it at all weird that I'm listening to Elton John now?

Seriously. Ranch is amazing.
I'm listening to Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Pandora is awesome... I seriously want to try ranch on like chocolate just to find something that ranch doesn't go well with. Problem is it would probably taste good.

I'm listening to Pandora right now!
But yeah ranch, is amazing. I wouldn't test it's powers like that though, you might disrespect it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back