yum

The Offspring is on for me. My stations are:

Jefferson Airplane, Take on me (a-ha), Weezer, The Beatles, Red hot Chili Peppers, Sublime, Rush, and Dave Mathews band

Pandora is teh awesome... Of course currently I have Simon & Garfunkel on right now... I have Blind Guardian, Moody Blues, Elton John, and Bad Religion...

It plays stuff I don't want to hear sometimes, but I still love it. Free music! It's got the same consistancy of good songs, as 104.1 does. And you're from Sacramento, so you might know of it! haha

If you really pay attention it ONLY plays songs you like... Just keep making sure to thumbs down the songs you don't like and they disappear.

I'm scared of doing that, because I don't want it to stop playing a certain style of music. I'm kinda weird in my musical taste, where I will like a certain song (Like Hotel California for example) but I hate that style of music. I know if I thumb down a bunch of Van Halen songs, it will erase that style (Which I like that style, just maybe not Van Halen's version). but I don't knoww

I think I've maxed out the number of stations I'm allowed to have...

wow the topic sure changed

pandora will be gone soon :(

and to change the subject back...

I recently discovered Smores pop tarts-very artifical tasting but delish all the same!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back