yup, another darn newbie

blackdoglab

yeah I'm easy.... but I'm not cheap
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey folks, I'm known as blackdoglab (in honor of my furry nephew Colby Jack) but wished that I would've signed on as Damfino! (you Buster Keaton fans will get it) Well then, I live on the mighty michigan in Sheboygan, WI with my mommy and daddy (hey, don't knock it. I may be 23, but I don't make enough as a nanny to move and I'm quite comfortable) and am a nanny for my 6 month old niece Lydia. If yer wonderin', I have an Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Education from Lakeshore Technical college and graduated as the only guy in the program. Now, fer photography's sake, I use a Zenit 12 and a Yashica A, with occasional diversions to a Brownie Hawkeye Flash and a Special Moments (aka... the S&M camera). In other news, I am a lover of silent films, mysteries, Universal and Italian gothic, as well as educational films. My room is filled to the brim with the films of Buster Keaton, Roscoe Arbuckle, Al St. John, Harold Lloyd, as well as fellers like Lloyd Hamilton, Snub Pollard, and Ford Sterling. Musically I'm mixed, going from Oingo Boingo, The Ramones, Carole King, and Wendy Carlos. Go figure. I am excited to be here and am awaiting to discover more.

Welcome aboard from another film nut.

Hey, are you a Harley rider? Rock on.

Newb!! I'm old sK00l now, I've got what -6 posts?

Most reactions

Back