Yup, it's a zoo walk

lmao watch this clip of comedian Kat Williams.... and maybe you can get a little gist of what im talking about

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, glad you liked them. A little curious though, when you saw the word "Zoo" in the title were you expecting them not to be? I must admit that is really starting to baffle me.. rotfl

:biglaugh:You trickster you!

I think it was mentioned on a different thread, but many folks don't realize how beneficial and sometimes crucial captivity is to many animals. Zoos, rescue centers, rehab centers etc. are extremely important.

i understand most help....but really at the end of the day, humans probably put the animals into those spots were they needed help or were going instinct and for us to try and save them, these animals aren't suppose to be captive. if they are hurt and needed rescue ok its nice for humans to do so, but that's not really how nature intended to be. "survival of the fittest" dont get me wrong there are great people out there always trying to help wild life and its wonderful...but at the same time WE put them there to begin with. I guess were trying to fix our mistakes or some people who actually care.
Well if we lived in a perfect world in harmony with nature I guess that would be one thing, but since we don't I have to just make the best of the reality in which I do dwell.

On the upside though I'll continue the practice of designating the threads by putting the word zoo in the title, and that way anyone who doesn't want to see them can easily avoid them.

the lion, just got it all right ,keep going al

:biglaugh:You trickster you!

I think it was mentioned on a different thread, but many folks don't realize how beneficial and sometimes crucial captivity is to many animals. Zoos, rescue centers, rehab centers etc. are extremely important.

i understand most help....but really at the end of the day, humans probably put the animals into those spots were they needed help or were going instinct and for us to try and save them, these animals aren't suppose to be captive. if they are hurt and needed rescue ok its nice for humans to do so, but that's not really how nature intended to be. "survival of the fittest" dont get me wrong there are great people out there always trying to help wild life and its wonderful...but at the same time WE put them there to begin with. I guess were trying to fix our mistakes or some people who actually care.
Well if we lived in a perfect world in harmony with nature I guess that would be one thing, but since we don't I have to just make the best of the reality in which I do dwell.

On the upside though I'll continue the practice of designating the threads by putting the word zoo in the title, and that way anyone who doesn't want to see them can easily avoid them.

ill click regardless, im here to learn, see what type of photos people take. i said i liked your photos and made statement not regarding your title or anything. just a general statement....wasn't getting at you at all...keep up the good work.

ill click regardless, im here to learn, see what type of photos people take. i said i liked your photos and made statement not regarding your title or anything. just a general statement....wasn't getting at you at all...keep up the good work.

No worries, glad you liked the photos, and I didn't really take the statement as being hostile or anything.

I think it only fair that you start offering people their clicks back if they don't like the show, after all they did pay the cover charge :waiting:

I think it only fair that you start offering people their clicks back if they don't like the show, after all they did pay the cover charge :waiting:

You know I'm all for that idea.. you know, provided I get to decide where to stick the clicks..

rotflmao

Aww the kitties :D
I use to love going to the zoo just to take pictures. I should get back onto that. It is the easiest way to get close to wildlife without having to leave the state or country haha

I use to love going to the zoo just to take pictures. I should get back onto that. It is the easiest way to get close to wildlife without having to leave the state or country haha
Well that and the signs they have that point and say "this way for kitties" sure do come in handy. Lol

Well that and the signs they have that point and say "this way for kitties" sure do come in handy. Lol

This is true! LOL

...But *sigh* I still get lost. I just walk around aimlessly till I find the ones I am looking for. haha

That was probably a dig at me, next time I see zoo in the title I'll think beginners

if they are hurt and needed rescue ok its nice for humans to do so, but that's not really how nature intended to be. "survival of the fittest"..I guess were trying to fix our mistakes or some people who actually care.
Very true, but the problem starts when you bring claws to a gun fight. I am an avid follower of the wildlife conservation happenings around the globe, and I am stunned and shocked by what I see and read everyday. I am anti-everything that hurts wildlife in any form (not the anti non-veg kind), but Zoos really are essential to wildlife conservation. Now this is a sensitive topic, and I don't want to open the Pandora's box here, but we aren't really fixing our mistakes(mostly), we are fixing theirs; And no, we aren't the same people.
I do realize your intentions are good.. :)

These are real nice, i just had a great idea, maybe sometime you could take a walk at a zoo and take some pictures :greenpbl:
Me ? No chance I like to put a bit of effort into my photography if I shot wildlife it would be wildlife
Umm.. not to make this any more awkward, but I really don't think he meant you! :raisedbrow:
That was probably a dig at me, next time I see zoo in the title I'll think beginners
You do that sir, and please do the same when you see one of my threads too. More often than not, I post zoo stuff in this part of the forum, and I don't even mention zoo in the thread title. What can I say, I like to live dangerously! :greenpbl:

Last edited:
All awesome clicks again, I love all three of the Gorilla shots, the first one seems to be playing hide & seek, doing Yoga in the second pic and the Zombie-Vampire look in the third one..

Another great set. I love the mountain lion and the first shot of the gorilla makes me want to hug the poor thing, he looks so sad.
Maybe the first one Carol, I'm not going anywhere near the third one :p

Helpful tip for you Raj, the Ignore List works great :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back