Zdravstvuyte!

Husky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I joined this forum back in April asking about different Cameras, and finally settled into a Nikon D90. So I appreciate your guys' help on that one! :greenpbl:

My name's Jason, I'm 20 from Kalamazoo, MI. There's not much to say other than I love reading, writing, music, visual design and photography!

I'm very much an novice photographer, and I've only used my D90 ~10 hours since I got it (didn't have a battery charger cable initially). But I have been using Photoshop for the last 6-7 years. I'm still quite stunned at the quality of the photos this device takes, because I'd always been used to fixed-setting, preset cameras. Not to mention they were always digital zoom :X

All in all I'm quite satisfied and hope to learn much more about this field. :D

I joined this forum back in April asking about different Cameras, and finally settled into a Nikon D90. So I appreciate your guys' help on that one! :greenpbl:

My name's Jason, I'm 20 from Kalamazoo, MI. There's not much to say other than I love reading, writing, music, visual design and photography!

I'm very much an novice photographer, and I've only used my D90 ~10 hours since I got it (didn't have a battery charger cable initially). But I have been using Photoshop for the last 6-7 years. I'm still quite stunned at the quality of the photos this device takes, because I'd always been used to fixed-setting, preset cameras. Not to mention they were always digital zoom :X

All in all I'm quite satisfied and hope to learn much more about this field. :D

Welcome.

Spending time here really will help you to learn more.

DSLRs can do so much to help your understanding of photography, that is if you take them out of auto mode. :lol:

They should take all point and shoot cameras and put them on a remote island, then drop a nuke on them. :fangs:

But then how would my mother take pictures......

Most reactions

New Topics

Back