Zeiss Batis Availability?

kami_sn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I ordered a Batis 25mm B&H on Sunday and the status is "On Order". I know these are low production lenses comparing to the demand but I googled and some people had ordered them right after Christmas and had them delivered last week and some have been waiting for them for months to show up. B&H does not have any ETA either.

Has anyone got them recently? how long did it take from your order to delivery?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hmm, not sure you will get many Batis users here ... I wish I was one of them ... and have an A7

Batis 25mm lens will ship on January 11 in USA | sonyalpharumors

It appears that manufacturing has been delayed since B&H's site now says Feb.

Yes, I was waiting for the past couple of weeks till today to order since they mentioned it will be available On 11 Jan but yesterday called them and been told there is no ETA and as you said the site says beginning February, on the other hand my card was charged which I think it could mean that some progress may be happening.

kami_sn said:
I was waiting for the past couple of weeks till today to order since they mentioned it will be available On 11 Jan but yesterday called them and been told there is no ETA and as you said the site says beginning February, on the other hand my card was charged which I think it could mean that some progress may be happening.

Ask B&H to send you a copy of the Master Batis list and when they expect the various products will come.

I was just lusting after the Zeiss Batis 85 1.8 earlier... If only, if only.... :)

So Batis was supposed to be available this week and did not happen! Looking at B&H website it indicates that it will be available 25Feb for 25mm and 7 Mar for 85. I may cancel my order and get something else while the production is catching up in next ten years ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just found out this morning that Adorama had some 25's in stock so I canceled my pre order from B&H and ordered it from Adorama and it is being packed now! Should be getting it tomorrow! I am very excited to start using it!!!

Wow

I want the 85mm so bad.

Last edited:
73de95925e8247f78da473e74657e1d4.jpg

a2dfa8a784619ab4b9f7d92b708f807c.jpg

48235e6300b1f7c9b1f9013983089177.jpg

Few sample shots with Batis 25 from this weekend.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back