ZEISS IKON NETTAR 517/16 & goodies

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Zeiss Ikon Nettar 517/16 Novar-Anastigmat 1:6,3 f=75mm Vario Shutter - marketed 1939
Medium Format (120film) 2 1/4in x 2 1/4in
32mm slip on filter size
Bellows light tight...no holes and in great shape.
(fungi/dust free, clean, lubed, and fires great on all speeds)
VERY MINTY and WORKS GREAT!!!
Excellent for collectors or someone who wants to get into medium format photography pretty cheap.

Leather case and strap (case is ripping on the front at seam- is repairable but I don’t work leather) Some slight enamel chipping on upper left of back from decades of normal use and handling- does not effect camera performance can. Built like a tank.

Includes:
2 B&W lense hoods (black gloss and chrome)

9 FILTERS(all 32mm slip on...these dudes are rare)
2 sets of B&W close up filters (x1, x2, x3) – 6 total
1 B&W UV+1 haze filter (pictured on camera)
1 B&W KR(skylight filter)
1 B&W Yellow x3

1 extra film spool
2plastic filter snap cases
1 B&W hood case (also can hold two filters)
2 filter booklets
1 photocopy of camera manual

{edit}
SOMEONE MAKE ME AN DECENT OFFER (+$15S/H w/ insurance in the US)!! I DONT WANT TO SEND THIS TO EBAY.

cam1.jpg

cam2.jpg

cam3.jpg

cam4.jpg

cam5.jpg

cam6.jpg

cam7.jpg

cam8.jpg

wow that is a cool old camera i would try putig it in the coletercs corner section
im sure mitcia is interested if i had the cash i would by that over a fixed 50mm 1.8 for my d50

kemplefan said:
wow that is a cool old camera i would try putig it in the coletercs corner section
im sure mitcia is interested if i had the cash i would by that over a fixed 50mm 1.8 for my d50

Yes, it's a cool camera. But I have so many Zeiss MF cameras that I cannot fit another one in my collection. :p

From the looks of it, I guarantee you someone will snatch it fast if it goes to Ebay. It's in great shape and has a lot of accessories, which is always attractive.

MAKE AN OFFER...pm me.

I'm getting desperate and i want this to go to a camera user and not just a collector. This bad boy is meant to be used. It takes awesome pics too. If it would help I could try to post some shot s taken with it.

I really need to lighten my load in the camera dept. I have to pay for a computer to further the graphic biz so someone help a starvin artist out.:mrgreen:

BTW- the filters for this folder were not cheap and I had to search way way out of the US to find them.

Or i'll have to sell my rolleiflex +gasp+ ... and I'd almost sell a body part before selling that... but if someone is interested in it I have tons off accessories- i.e. red, 2 blue, orange, 2 green, yellow,2 haze filters, rolleinar filter set 1, 2, 3, lense hood, lense cap 360pano tripod adapter...all of this is Rollei product too!! the camera is an Automat TLR (serial#1163113) Xenar3.5/75, gossen sixtino light meter, lowpro bag, vivitar 2000 flash w/offshoecable, shutter cable and leather case w/o strap... very nice and minty fresh too. I can't take any less than $400 for the kit though. Ugh ...I cant believe I'm trying to sell my baby off but I needs the moola.

OKAY... I've adjusted my price to "MAKE ME AN OFFER". It has to be a fair offer because it was not easy to piece together, get cleaned, and firing right. It works perfectly now. Again..them there filters are rare!!

S/H w/ insurance within the US is still gonna be $15.

I'm trying my best to get this to a good home and not to some random ebayer.

Most reactions

Back