Zion again!

Chase said:
Ok, no more Zion pics...this is getting painful seeing more of what I'm missing! :cry:
I feel your pain. We just got back monday yet it feels so long ago.

Nice grouping, PG.....I really like your B&W of the stone stairway...nice! :D

I am so glad that you guys had such great weather and a good time was had by all.
:cheer:

Now you understand my rabid babbling about that place a little better. You feel my pain now. :twisted:

terri said:
Nice grouping, PG.....I really like your B&W of the stone stairway...nice! :D

I am so glad that you guys had such great weather and a good time was had by all.
:cheer:

Now you understand my rabid babbling about that place a little better. You feel my pain now. :twisted:

Boy, do we ever feel your pain! Chase, Voods and I can't seem to stop talking about going back. Zion was absolutely amazing! During the hike through the Narrows, we were stopped dead in our tracks more than once by a view that just took our breath away. We missed our little stowaway too! :D Maybe you can make it on the next trip.

I'd love to, believe me!! Just give me a longer lead-in time so I can plan things better on my end. blah, air fare and all that.... keeps me away from my little piece of heaven!!!

:D

speaking of bryce, if we build that log cabin in Kanab we'll be an hour and a half from Bryce too. :D

"Dude, where's my pole?"

mmm, did someone fall down, go boom - splash in the Virgin River, by any chance....? :lmao:

I noticed PG's, too......not sure I wanna know. :shock:

No, I left the hiking stick up at the shuttle stop. I had to ask what the meaning behind it was :)

I thought he was going to change it to something else.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back