ZOMBIE THREAD.......

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We have to give some props to the Zombies that didn't kill us today!!!
Post them up!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
michael_jackson_thriller_vimage_mj_zombie_300x400.jpg

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Mishele, you know I kind of love you for starting this thread, right? :lol: Maybe it's not a true zombie movie, but I do love the Evil Dead trilogy.

rausch..... Raimi is one of my favorites, and Bruce Campbell is a god among B flick actors. I have the collection of Sam Rami's super 8 shorts if you want to borrow them.... Filmed and directed by Sam Raimi, starring Ted and Bruce, filmed mostly in their highschool daze.

Zombie movie must see....... Fido. There are dozens of others, but this is fun for the whole family.

Zombie book must read...... The Zombie Survival guide by Max Brooks.

I started watching the Peter Jackson zombie movie but only made it about 15 minutes in. I forget the name of it.

rausch..... Raimi is one of my favorites, and Bruce Campbell is a god among B flick actors. I have the collection of Sam Rami's super 8 shorts if you want to borrow them.... Filmed and directed by Sam Raimi, starring Ted and Bruce, filmed mostly in their highschool daze.

Zombie movie must see....... Fido. There are dozens of others, but this is fun for the whole family.

Zombie book must read...... The Zombie Survival guide by Max Brooks.

Check out World War Z by Max Brooks if you haven't. It's a good read and is going to allegedly be made into a movie one day.

There are two kinds of people in this world: people who are prepared for a zombie apocalypse and.... zombies.

-GPR

I started watching the Peter Jackson zombie movie but only made it about 15 minutes in. I forget the name of it.

Dead Alive.

How that man got the Lord of the Rings trilogy after making such gems as "Bad Taste", "Dead Alive", and "Meet the Feebles" is beyond me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back