Zombies in Brisbane

Discussion in 'People Photography' started by Garbz, May 30, 2008.

1. Garbz

Garbz No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    The Brisbane Zombie Walk was a big hit this year. It's just a shame that there were as many photographers as there were zombies. Very few of the photographers bothered to get zombied up for the event.

1. A fellow photographer and my personal makeup artist for the day. The blood was chocolate and golden syrup so we gave her something to chew on so she would stop licking my wounds.
    [​IMG]

2. Too cool for death:
    [​IMG]

3. The entire walk was against the sun. It was very hard getting a photo that didn't make a silhouette.
    [​IMG]

4. Wedding Couple
    [​IMG]

5. I sware I caught this bus or another bus we attacked the day after on the way to uni. It was covered in blood
    [​IMG]

6. These guys are safe, people with brains don't drink at starbucks
    [​IMG]

7. Ok this photographer got zombied up :D
    [​IMG]

The rest of these were shot on Kodak TriX-400 and developed at home oldschool style. It's a phase I'm going through and loving. Nothing like real film grain to get some decent photos going.

7. It's healthy cough blood
    [​IMG]

8. ......
    [​IMG]

And you all knew this one was coming! He died for our sins, and rose to come eat our brains:
    [​IMG]

Finally a photo of Zombie Garbz, Taken by someone else so I can't post the photo directly. It's against forum rules:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/munchable_is/2526284311/

2. GeorgiaOwl

GeorgiaOwl TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I have a question, and I'm not being a smart-#$# or anything...but...

why?

Is there a tradition or some local festival or something? Is AU right? Maybe just a bunch of people that love zombie movies( which i like myself to some extent)?

I like the pics...the starbucks one is my favorite....i guess because of the sense of movement and the look on that guy's face inside the building! :) hahhaha
    That zombie's arm is in front of his face, but you just know from his eyes that he's thinking " what in the hell is going on here?" :)

3. Garbz

Garbz No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I believe in 2006 it was a record attempt for largest zombie movement through a city or something like that, and then it somehow became an annual event with a huge afterparty and everything.

Yeah funny thing is lots of people didn't get too creeped out by the zombies marching. But when 2 of us were walking to the car through the shopping centre foodcourt, well lets just say people stayed well out of our way.

4. Arch

Arch Damn You! Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    lol this looks like a blast... id defo go for a zombie makeover!