Zoo pics for C&C

The new set is MUCH better. Good work!

Also... if you're comparing to a print out how do you know your printer is calibrated correctly?

There's lots of information about this on the forum and this is kind of straying away from the topic at hand... I would recommend doing a search for this if you are interested.

A beginners modification?
You mean one of the online ones where you compare things to the colours on the screen? The problem with them is that your eyes are highly subjective and adaptive - so they give a bias result. That is why the professional setups (like a spyder) are better since they have hardware based light sensors which are not subjective - thus they give consistant and more accurate results

yeah, but this was free!

Also... if you're comparing to a print out how do you know your printer is calibrated correctly?

I dont! but if it isn't I'm no worse off than I was before... and also, I can at least print out my pictures 8.5x11 and frame them and have them look right now.

There's lots of information about this on the forum and this is kind of straying away from the topic at hand... I would recommend doing a search for this if you are interested.

yeah I mean, if everyone is saying that my pictures are underexposed, clearly, if I turn my brightness down, it can't hurt...

I wasn't actually asking the question... I was just making sure robert realized he could be comparing to an image that was printed out by something that is also not calibrated or accurate.

I wasn't actually asking the question... I was just making sure robert realized he could be comparing to an image that was printed out by something that is also not calibrated or accurate.

I was pretty sure he was talking to me, but thanks for getting defensive on the internet.

I was pretty sure he was talking to me, but thanks for getting defensive on the internet.

Jesus I love the immediate aggressiveness on this forum. No one can express an opinion or clarify anything without being attacked.

I wasn't being defensive... I was clarifying because my original post wasn't that clear.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back