Zoo trip for Anty

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are a few from my few hours at the zoo. I went wanting to capture some shots of the baby cheetahs, but they seemed to stay hidden. Maybe next time.

All shot in full sun, 170-500mm hand held:er:

148233951-L-2.jpg

One of the baby tigers that is pretty much grown up now.
148233949-L.jpg

148233941-L.jpg

Spring is in the air
148233957-L.jpg

145987050-L.jpg

One artsy shot for the road.
148233934-L-1.jpg

Nice images I need to get to the zoo myself would like to see the new additions.

Yayyy, well done Chiller! Every one of those is an awesome shot (the male lion was having a bad hair day though, wasn't he?) I can't even narrow it down to a few faves. That big lens is sooooo awesome for wildlife shots, eh?

(And I appreciate your efforts in trying to sneak around the back of the cheetah enclosure to get pics of the babies, so I could see 'em. Lawyers charge double on Sundays to bail people outta jail, just so you know :lol: ).

Wow. These are all really really good!

Oh, was I allowed to come look into this thread?
You went to the zoo for Anty, took these for her. Not for me. And I still came to look :shock: :oops: :wink: !!
But I am glad I did!!!

^^^ No, Corinna, he didn't take them for me. But he did promise to post some of his pics, so he kept his word. And just so you know, I always check out the numerous threads that say "for Lafoto", knowing I'll see a sea of green in them!

awesome stuff chilly, all are great but the first and last especially caught my attention... zebra is a fun shot too... :thumbup:

Man, I just love the lion and tiger. Great work

Excellent shots. I shall get back to zoo as soon as my tele lens is delivered.
Thanks for sharing, Chiller.

PS: How much did the 170-500mm lens cost you? Can you send the details of the lens?

Excellent shots. I shall get back to zoo as soon as my tele lens is delivered.
Thanks for sharing, Chiller.

PS: How much did the 170-500mm lens cost you? Can you send the details of the lens?

Thanks for all your awesome comments.
Ravi..the best part about this lens was that it was free. :thumbup: :thumbup: My company used 12 of my images for their calender, and bought me this lens. It is an o.k lens, not really that fast and is heavy to lug around. I will pm you the details from the store I got it at.

Wow! The detail on these is something else!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back