zoom lens

blkmask

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My first post

This is my first post to the board,I am very new to photography so my ? might sound stupid. I used s sony cyber shot for years, the zoom went out on it. So I bought a rebel XSI wth the kit lens wich works great. But I am usually 40 to 60 feet away from my subjects. I raise dogue de bordeaux's for 25 years this is my passion. I am constantly taking pictures of them for fun and my websight.
Dennis

Index - End of The Road Kennels

This is my first post to the board,I am very new to photography so my ? might sound stupid. I used s sony cyber shot for years, the zoom went out on it. So I bought a rebel XSI wth the kit lens wich works great. But I am usually 40 to 60 feet away from my subjects. I raise dogue de bordeaux's for 25 years this is my passion. I am constantly taking pictures of them for fun and my websight.
Dennis

Index - End of The Road Kennels

OH ya I for got my question, what zoom lens woud best match my needs?

Can't go wrong with this one.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Sigma-200-500mm-Ultra-Telephoto-Nikon-Cameras/dp/B0013DAPNU/ref=sr_1_48?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1268569319&sr=8-48]Amazon.com: Sigma 200-500mm f/2.8 APO EX DG Ultra-Telephoto Zoom Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras: Electronics[/ame]

What price range are you looking in? There are a ton of different lenses ranging from a few hundred to a few thousand. It all depends on your budget and need. Check out www.bhphotovideo.com and browse around their site. They are a good dealer that is highly recommended throughout this site and usually have some pretty good reviews of the equipment put in by people who are actually out using it.

What price range are you looking in? There are a ton of different lenses ranging from a few hundred to a few thousand. It all depends on your budget and need. Check out www.bhphotovideo.com and browse around their site. They are a good dealer that is highly recommended throughout this site and usually have some pretty good reviews of the equipment put in by people who are actually out using it.

Thanks for the heads up on the website. I seen this Click here: FS Tamron AF28-200 F/3.8-5.6 XRDi for Canon for 200..

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

'Tis true, I use a Sigma 18-200mm zoom on my 40D. I'm quite happy with it.

Dogue de bordeaux are a very photo-worthy breed. I like them, but a bit too much 'dogue' drool for me. ;) My Rottweiler is big enough 'dogue' for me.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

Back