Zune?

iTunes has the potential to work with any mp3. It has the advantage of being free and popular. A lot of on-line music stores such as Amazon can even download purchased music directly into iTunes.
And if you know what you are doing iTunes is very flexible - and for the stuff it can't do get beaTunes.
Like virtually everything techno these days there is actually little or no difference between products in terms of performance and it boils down to capacity and ideology.
Most people who dis iPod/iTunes/Mac do so because they just do not care for the company and it's policies - in the same way that people put down Microsoft products because they don't like Microsoft policies.
So people should just go for what they feel comfortable using.
It's like buying a car. As long as you can afford it, it gets you from A to B and is cheap to run does the colour really matter? ;)

if your trying to decide between Sansa and Zune.... wait what? is there any comparison besides they both play music? haha I would say Zune hands down.

I have one of the old "bricks" the Zune 30GB and LOVE it, the bricks are super strong and sooo durable, If only they still made them, I would advice you to get a 30GB one

Most reactions

New Topics

Back