Zurich couple

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just shot on Sunday in Zurich at that lake

1283.jpg

yes, thanks! well, i could remove that roof ... but i usually do not do that much work on images ;)

not sure about the foreground though, maybe crop it as a 2x1 would get rid of some of that ...

yes, thanks! well, i could remove that roof ... but i usually do not do that much work on images ;)

not sure about the foreground though, maybe crop it as a 2x1 would get rid of some of that ...

Yeah, I'm the same way Hence the statement "nothing to do about it" I'da left it too.

The foreground seems fine IMHO, but with a screen desplay crop it looked pretty nice actually now that I look.

did the same :).. you are right.. might re-crop it ....

Oh, a first photo from your birthday trip to Zurich! Wow. This one's cool. And very, very obviously one by the "lover of centred motifs" :D.
To correctly expose that glittering lake ... cannot have been easy!

I still feel an itch to crop this just so they'd be off centre, but you and I know that we differ in this respect, don't we (one aspect of many :D ... cleanliness and orderliness is another, :lol: )?

i wonder how it would look in b&w. i'm no fan of the bright blue colors. you shot this in the middle of the day, sun high up the sky right?

this scene does really suffer when you crop it such that it is not centred anymore IMHO.

And I personally love the nluew. Just it does not go extremely well with the foreground colour.

This was shot mid day, yes, but the sun is never really high up this time of the year ;)

Alex_B said:
And I personally love the nluew.

You can't speak very well, what with you being sick, Alex. Right?
"Blue" sounds like "nluew" when you pronounce it with the voice you have at the moment...!

:wink:

Get better soon!
And stay central.
It is ok by me ;)!!!

You can't speak very well, what with you being sick, Alex. Right?
"Blue" sounds like "nluew" when you pronounce it with the voice you have at the moment...!

:wink:

Get better soon!
And stay central.
It is ok by me ;)!!!

still cannot speak well :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back