ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by ferny, Aug 22, 2005.

1. ferny

ferny TPF Noob!

I really don't recommend getting your hair cut with a pair of clippers at 19:30 when you've only had three of four hours sleep and have been away since 7:30 that morning.

Which leads me onto this. Have you ever fallen or nearly fallen asleep anywhere you shouldn't?

2. Big Mike

Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I've got some blood sugar issues (hypoglycemic I think) so I get pretty woozy after meals if I'm not moving around. I've fallen asleep at my desk more than a few times...usually just for a few seconds until I have to get up and walk around. It's funny when you snap your head back up to see this....fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff :lol:

Of course, after too many drinks, I fall asleep just about anywhere. One time I drank a pint of beer in about four seconds, some girls seemed to think that was impressive, so I did it again...three more times in about five minutes...I fell asleep in a pizza place shorty after :lol:

3. Alison

Alison Swiss Army Friend Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit
    I've fallen asleep at school before....those night classes get looooooong at times :) I can pretty much fall asleep anywhere, anytime. Once I start to watch a movie I'm almost guaranteed to fall asleep soon after the opening credits. :oops:

4. summers_enemy

summers_enemy TPF Noob!

I do the same during movies, my couch is just too comfortable. I also used to make quite the habit of snoozing during high school at my desk :D

5. Meysha

Meysha still being picky Vicky

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hmm...I've fallen asleep in a lecture once, but only for a few minutes. Plenty of videos. I fell asleep in the cinema during the most boring movie of all time - Hulk. Grrr I hate that movie.
    Umm... and I've also fallen asleep when you're definately not supposed to fall asleep,,, but I guess it was ok because Adrian fell asleep too. :blushing: We'd had a very busy day...

6. Xmetal

Xmetal TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    heh, Where haven't I dozed off?? :lol:

Fell asleep in Tafe more than a few times only to be rudely awoken by a classmate. :irked: Funniest time was when I did nod off and started snoring in the middle of class. :lol: teacher came up and poked me with a ruler and asked me if the subject was boring me. :mrgreen:

Sometimes I wonder if i've got low blood pressure or not. :meh:

7. hobbes28

hobbes28 Incredible Supporting Member

I was toasted drunk one night celebrating a few years ago and we had these doors that you had to use a key to open...like the doorknob didn't turn at all, you instead had to twist the key and push the doorknob like handle thing. They think I started pulling on the door somewhere close to 3AM but all I know is that I woke up somewhere close to 11AM with the death grip on the handle and my forehead smashed up against the door but still on my feet...