Everything I capture is "as shot" for various reasons:
- no skills/software on my part to change the images captured
- no time in my life to learn those skills (too busy with work and fun for that!!!)
- I want my photos to reflect true images from my life, not something that was altered/prettied
It's never the same each time, but each moment that I want to take a photo, it's for one (or more) of the following reasons:
- capturing a moment for my own memories
- wanting to share a vision/moment with others
- getting a beautiful object/person/scene on photo
- testing a camera's capabilities
I've been on Pro for the last seven years or so. 8000+ photos on there right now, I thought I would've had more but I guess that's right. I do feel gypped a bit (like others have said), more about weeding out free accounts than making Pro actually more worth it. But I've built up such a...
Hi all, it's been a while. Wasn't too active here before but some events have gotten me back more in touch with my camera, such as some kimono outings and Tokyo Comic Con, where I cosplayed for the first time at a public event! When I have more time I might share some photos from those...
Not new shows, but since baseball season here ended, been watching several shows:
Space Battleship Yamato 2199
Space Battleship Yamato 2202
Star Wars: Rebels
I guess aside from movies, the real life action stuff hasn't attracted me.
CP+ is an event where the camera companies display their latest models, while also providing interesting subjects/settings on which to test those new cameras on. This first set of photos was taken with the Fujifilm X-H1:
Thank you for the feedback! It's a great event but as with many great events there are a great many people and not much space/time to operate with. It's good advice you give though, that I will keep in mind in order to better my craft :)
It is a very interesting place, indeed! And this...
I have resolutions, but they are not too big, attainable with reasonable effort. For this year I've identified the following as my resolutions:
- incorporate more fruits and vegetables in my diet
- go running at least twice a week
- improve my language skills (Japanese)
Been going ice skating a bit lately, since the chill is in the air and the outdoor rinks have appeared throughout the greater Tokyo area:
First photo was taken with an iPhone 6 at Akasaka, Tokyo
Second photo taken with a GoPro Hero Session at Yokohama