Here's a few shots from the past week. I just got the D800 and have been really enjoying it. All of these are shot with it
1. 5 exp photomatix, Lake Dillon Colorado
2. 5 exp photomatix, Wetlands Frisco, CO
3. 2 exp manual blend, Same shot but this is a 2 exp manual blend not sure which I...
Few randoms from the last couple months
1. Blue River Colorado
2. Canyonlands NP Utah
3. Lake Near Fremont pass, Colorado
4. Boreas Pass, Colorado
5. Officers Gulch, Colorado
6. Maggie's Pond, Breckenridge Colorado
7. Willow Lakes Colorado
I went to see the janes addiction concert in Lima last night. It was a great show and I was able to convince the security guy to let me in with my camera. I tried keeping it low key so just the body and nikon 50mm 1.4G
This is very new territory for me, I normally do landscape type stuff.
Heres some from Colombia. I love reflections and like finding them in Urban areas as well as nature
I stopped posting here for a bit because I hate the new size limit. It doesn't do HDR justice, and I hope the forum changes it
1. Museum Of Gold Bogota
2. Streets of Medellin
Haven't shared these here yet. These are from last week in the andes, get ready for some color
4. 2 shot pana, not ideal composition but for me to get what I would have liked would have required a big move. I likely would have missed the rest of sunset
5. wanted a dreamscape...