07 August Photo Challenge - "Worst photo ever!"

I just submitted my picture. Your going to like this one.

This is going to be fun...
:biglaugh:

Can someone tell me how to make my images smaller so i can submit an entry? I have windows picture and fax viewer, paint, and picassa on my computer. most of my files are around 650kb as a minimum, except for my camera phone pics...

In Picasa, choose your picture. Click file, then export to a folder. Choose "resize to" and then set a size that is something along the lines of 800. Choose image quality of Automatic. That should get you will inside the limit, and still make the picture big enough to see. Remember to pay attention to what folder it puts the picture in.

Well the theme may not interest everyone, but unfortunately that's true with all of the challenges. It has received plenty of positive feedback and that usually means plenty of submissions, which is always a good thing.

Our hope with this challenge is that people can have fun and play with the theme a little bit. At the very least we hope to have a laugh. However maybe people will look at their photos a little harder to identify what makes them bad? Apart from that who's to say a photo that is technically bad still can't be interesting?

Or indeed a technically perfect shot that is in bad taste. The theme is the worst photo ever, not the poorest quality.

.... as if sheer quantity will get you anywhere in this game. Oh noSireeBob, it's years of neglect of the photographic arts that are going to count here, m'lad.

Step aside, step aside. You guys don't stand a chance .....

.... as if sheer quantity will get you anywhere in this game. Oh noSireeBob, it's years of neglect of the photographic arts that are going to count here, m'lad.

Step aside, step aside. You guys don't stand a chance .....

A ten year layoff contributed heavily to the masses (well almost ten years), I am covered if I decide to try.

I dont know about you guys but i was hard pressed finding a photo for this contest :greenpbl:

I am in.

I too found it hard pressed to find a photo for this contest... since my photography is so near perfection at all times.

Drats, I missed the deadline! Now you'll never know what the truly worst photo of all time was :greenpbl: .

Most reactions

New Topics

Back