'08 Assignment- "Set in Stone" Due November 30th

thank you! it is a tomb in highgate cemetery west in north london. such a charming place, you could spend a whole week there and still have stunning things to see and portrait. i love it to death! no pun intended. ;)

Oh of course it has to be in England.. All the cool stuff is over there.. :er:... One of these days.. I will get there!!!

No its the highest point (only 315m) on the mendip hills here in the southwest of england, lost of lovely shots to be had around here.
Again.. England. :lol: I will get there one day.:er:
Its not the most recent picture Ive taken...but it was the only acces I had to stone other than my driveway.....

The stone is what the trees are growing out of. It was the best picture from ARIZONA i had.

Great shot. You are right, that is a beautiful cliff, and it is amazing how the trees grow and thrive coming out of rock. Nice job!
Welcome to the forum and to the assignment threads!! Its great to have you!

Just taken this weekend. Our dusting of snow melted some time ago, but all the standing water is still frozen.

3054388113_b04063139c_b.jpg

Oh that is just too cool dorm! I like it!!

I know this isn't some magnificent shot, but it is one of my favorites. My girl and I were hiking a few weeks ago when she saw this in the path. I call him angry rock man, (he's probably pissed from everyone stepping on his face) I love how it looks like he's spewing slime out of his mouth.

angryrockface.jpg

I am new to photography. This is a shot I took this weekend. I've only had a "real" camera for a few days.

IMG_0312.jpg

Blits that is a really cool shot. What is it though? The angle gives it appeal and it is very interesting. Welcome to the forum and to the assignment threads!

Michael, what are you talking about boy! Your shots are great. I love the textures in the sand. It's great!

dsd- What a great shot!! Talk about a creative rock! Welcome to the forum and to the assignment threads.

Thanks, it is part of a sculpture in downtaown Chattanooga, TN.

so Im a photo noob but heres something that I tried

IMG_6437.jpg

C&C is more then welcome

Great photo NeverEnough. Where was this taken? I really like how you have the lion positioned. The diagonal position of the sculpture is very appealing. I like it! Great job!!!

Most reactions

Back