'08 Subject Assignment - CIRCLES - Due June 20th

Hm...

Over a month late, but hey, I'm loving these assignment threads!

Any critiques or feedback gladly accepted.

1:
DSC_2211 Small.jpg

2:
DSC_2260 Small.jpg

Whew! That's a lot of pics posted in one night for me! I'm going to bed!

Nice shots pugs! It took me a second to figure out what the first one was. Which by the way is definately my favorite. I like the angle and the closeness, and how it makes someone take a double take to see the shot. Way to go!

Thanks Meg!

That's my favorite also, not just of those two, but of the entire batch I shot trying to fulfill the circles assigement.

My wife likes the second one better. She loves the wild grass in the foreground. As she puts it, "I love the contrast of the wild grass in front of this old industrial thing, as if nature's reclaiming it."

My shot of circles...

WMRings.jpg

Danny, what are those? They are really cool what ever they are!!
Oh and welcome to the forum, if I haven't already done so. Hope to see more of your work!

They are rings outside the nc museum of art. I got there a little late to get shots of the other stuff down the trails but planning to go back this week. Took them just a few hours ago :)

Great shots, very creative. Thank you!

A little late to this assignment, but I took this photo yesterday and think it fits the assignment well.

These are Eagle Eye Zoanthids from my Saltwater Reef Tank.

2785785014_e1cac4db64_b.jpg

MD that is an awesome picture!! Great job.
If I haven't done so, welcome to the forum!

Thought I'd put one in here...

circlesthingy005pjq.jpg

I should be scared or think it's cute.. this is a picture of my neice that I took last night. It has a few circles

Adrian, Nice shots! I really like your sunflowers!
Pez, great circles on the fan!

Sohel, welcome to the forum. Your picture is missing though.

Most reactions

Back