MissMia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shotbychristina.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
TOYS!

We all have them. Get creative and bring out your inner child. Show us your toys!

Everyone is encouraged to participate. Please post new photos for this assignment only.

No matter how many times I've moved, these two things have always come with me. The rubber duckie is actually not the original. My ex wife threw my other out because she didn't believe me when I told her how much it meant to me, so I threw her out. But not before she got me this current one.

2441731478_bde54b5a3f.jpg

Oh how sad, she threw out your rubber duckie!
But at least she got you a new one.

No matter how many times I've moved, these two things have always come with me. The rubber duckie is actually not the original. My ex wife threw my other out because she didn't believe me when I told her how much it meant to me, so I threw her out. But not before she got me this current one.

2441731478_bde54b5a3f.jpg

I would have kicked her to the curb too! Thanks for sharing your toys.

This is my hubby's new "toy", to make his other toy have more power! *Tim Taylor grunt*

DSCN0751.jpg

DSCN0790.jpg

This could so easily turn into a *NSFW* thread.

Everybody...... behave. :lol:

Here is a shot of one of my favorite matchbox cars.

8.jpg

The turbo looks great, but the rest of the toy could use some work...

The turbo looks great, but the rest of the toy could use some work...

Oh believe me, it is going to get some work, that is his baby! I think we have at least $10,000 under the hood of that beast. :)

Kevblackfoot.jpg

Okay, I'll play. A bit of history. All my siblings and my parents have BMW's Z3 or Z4's. This past X-mas I was given this so I wouldn't be left out.

DSC_7727_edited-2.jpg

But to me a car gets you from point A to point B.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back