08 Technical Assignment #10, Panoramic - Due May 26th.

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Due Date: Monday May 26, 2008 (due date Not Vital but)

This is a technical assignment to photograph a Panoramic Photo. A panorama aims to create images with exceptionally wide field of view of a scene or space.

A panorama is achieved by either image stitching, using a Panoramic camera or a panoramic tripod head. Stitched panoramas are the most common as they do not require specialty equipment. Stitched panoramas are created by stitching multiple photos taken by rotating the camera (Best when rotated with the lens aperture blades as the pivot point) into one by slightly overlaping the field of view.

For more a how to on Stitched panoramas are created Click here

As always New shots only please :D.

from my sig.

Interior BC, February 2008.

pano_eLarge.jpg

same area few years ago

panoMedium.jpg

Nice shots. Correct me if I'm wrong. Aren't they supposed to be new shots?

No, you're not wrong... but most people don't get it and post old stuff anyway, which is ok, but the point is to get people to go out and take new photos once the assignment has been posted. :sillysmi:

I did do these for this challenge but I was away on vacation... I hope it's ok to post late.

2562849583_5cfb8757e3_b.jpg

2562591547_b1f857bb88_b.jpg

2529803765_cfd951e5d8_o.jpg

It's ok to post late... #1 is awesome, i would luv to see storms like those... but not live near them! :sillysmi:

Strange weather & this assignment prompted me to try panaramas for the first time today. I opened my door and saw this going on so I only had time to grab my camera so these are handheld. This long thin cloud came from the south and swept north. I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like it before. I'm posting both the orginals and my fun little edits. They are in order of attempt. And if I've gone totally overboard, oh well... it's not like there's alot goin on in here. :sillysmi:

click for bigger

1. I screwed up the exposure on the left side of this one.

2. I screwed this one up big time.

After finding out my CS1 does panoramas, I wanted to see how it worked and viola!

2614378987_a7157530b4_b.jpg

Most reactions

Back