KenCo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.takingthepic.com
grave6id.jpg

TFL.
Ken.

wow, cool HDR gravestone!........ great colours..... and detail.... good work ken :thumbup:

Beautiful. I like that a lot. Its very artsy, like those paintings they sell in Christian bookstores :)

WOW! Oh Ken, what an awesome post. Love the colours, the compo, the details. Excellent job.

Great stuff - what the heck camera/lens/setting??? It's just beautiful!!!

Thanks guys for the comments....
P4F sorry for the delay, I will get back to you with the settings as it's on my other computer. The camera is a 350d, the lens was either the kit (18-55) or Sigma 28-70....3 shots HDR'd. I'll post the rest later.
Thanks again.
Ken.

Okay hope this helps.
Sigma 28-70
F4
1/4 sec, 1/2 sec and 1 sec.
ISO 200
@28mm.
Looking at it again, I think it could do with a little desaturation...but there you go.

Thanks for posting Ken.
I gotta try something like this.

Chiller said:
Thanks for posting Ken.
I gotta try something like this.
No probs Chiller, I gotta couple more from the same shoot I'm just on processing.....If they turn out ok I'll post later. As for HDR, it's cool to play with, although can be a little frustrating at times but, I do try to take a couple of exposures when I can just to have a play.
Thanks again.
Ken.

Hope ya dont mind...I wrote down the settings, so I have a rough idea where to start. Im sure the lighting will be different when I get to the cemetery here. Lookin forward to seeing the other images. Thanks again Ken.

Yeah the settings will be different but are really unimportant, the main thing is to make sure you get a good exposure for the shadow and another for the highlight.....a basic bracket shot on the camera is all I used here I think.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back