Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Remind me again......Why do we not one hour photos

001.jpg

003-1.jpg

Yeah....I am irritated with the sendout service again, I have a roll of film that has been out for a week as well as another that has been out for three days that have not yet returned. So I said to hell with it run them threw the one hour and I'll be back after work to pick them up.

....That neg was clean and dust free when it went into the scanner, and I am tired of trying to clone out white spots.

I don't know anything about film. Is what they did fixable? That's horrible! I never knew...

I am sure you have thought of one - but why not get a scanner that will scan your negatives? Would at least mean you could to quick processing at home when you don't want the hassle of traditional developing

I am sure you have thought of one - but why not get a scanner that will scan your negatives? Would at least mean you could to quick processing at home when you don't want the hassle of traditional developing

That is scanned at home. I have a Canon dedicated film scanner. 1-Hour processed film came out of it looking like it had been threw a war zone.....I take that back, I have seen photos processed in soldiers helmits in a war zone that look far better.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back