1 more from the DC Metro.

chriswellner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few of you liked the other one I posted. This is one is a fav of mine. So you will all probably hate it. :thumbup:

4558675516_73eb6e3135_o.jpg

Ah, this is the photo for which you almost fell those 30 ft onto the tracks (looked at it in your Flickr first, as it was slow in loading on here for me)?

Well, I don't "hate" it, why would I "hate" any photo, but with that very dominating smooth wall on the left it will never be MY favourite. But - you know - this is very subjective...

i really like it...

I think I just really like it because I conquered death and defied gravity to get the shot.
All that effort and what not. And if you knew me, you would know I'm not big on effort.

I love it..... assymentry)
mmmm......great!

looks scary tho)

Can you share the story of your near death experience for those of us not in the know?

I was using a D2x. The noise gets pretty bad over ISO400, so I had to use a really slow shutter speed. But I didn't have a tripod.
I was on an upper level station entrance, and I hung over the side and braced the camera against the wall vertically. I basically just almost lost my balance and would have fallen 30 onto the train tracks below. Which in and of itself wouldn't be bad, but there was also a train.

since I am originally from the DC area and have been in the metro too many times to count I don't like this that much. I am not sure if it is just because I have seen this so many times or what. Either way I wish it had some part of it that was sharp. I can't figure out where the focus point was.

Most reactions

Back