1 Night Reflection for CC.

Geaux

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was taken during our portrait shoot (from the other thread) in the park the other night. I'd like overall CC on the shot, if ya don't mind and can you tell me if you see any 'banding' in the upper right hand corner of the image? I don't see banding on 2 of my 3 monitors, but it bothers me that I can see it.

6027702929_04b75db209_b.jpg

I see very very slight banding on my monitor (Samsung SyncMaster LX2370). Overall I think this is a great shot, but the tree branches on the left side are distracting for me, and take away from the cool looking fountains.

Heh, and I thought they added some balance and kinda rounded out the photo. Goes to show what I know. I think it's a really nice photo, but what say some of the experts? My beginner's pov doesn't really hold much weight.

Heh, and I thought they added some balance and kinda rounded out the photo. Goes to show what I know. I think it's a really nice photo, but what say some of the experts? My beginner's pov doesn't really hold much weight.

It goes to show that everyone has different tastes; that's what C&C is about. You get to learn about other people's perspectives and what they see in your work, which helps you to develop your own vision.

you're absolutely right they do add much needed balance if they werent there then the composition would be way off. Good work

I need to post my uncropped photo when I get home, I actually had some branches on the right side of the frame that I thought framed the subject pretty nicely. I thought it'd be too much though, so I cropped them out.

Most reactions

Back