1 shot with my friend Linh

Mr. Vapor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys,
New to the site, glad to have found it. Please ignore the border and the signature/watermark, i was just messing around with it.

C&C welcome.

IMG_3438.jpg

75 views, no comments? :grumpy:

You did a great job exposing for the face, but sadly the shirt got overexposed in the proccess (maybe next time expose for the shirt and use reflectors/flash setup to get the face exposed correctly? just a thought). It could be a little bit sharper, but that's a nit pick. She is a beautiful woman.

Don't get angry, it happens all the time! In all honesty, your photo has a couple of excellent "features" if you know what i mean :mrgreen: but isn't what we would call notable, at least imho.

I like the colour (note: the colour!) at the lower half of the photo. The lighting is great for the background and clothes, but it doesn't do her face and eyes justice.

Edit (regarding what Bobly posted as i was writing): and as you can see you can get wildly different comments regarding any particular issue. Might be the monitor or just personal taste.

I think you should post a lot more of this woman, so we can correctly critique your technique :mrgreen:

I feel like her face and eyes in particular should be a little sharper. It seems like the focus is on her chest instead of her face. Maybe that was on purpose?? :lol:

Your friend looks perfectly nice. Why would you want to shoot her? :p

no shortage of immaturity here.....

however, boblybill states what caught my eye as well. the curvature of her chest is lost in a lump of white that is her stomach. it doesn't do her justice.

I don't find it immature to say that a woman is beautiful, or even to say she has nice breasts. Even mature men think and say these things. I just find it irrelevant and somewhat tactless to say it when you're asking for photo advice, and not model advice. But anyway...

I'm gonna level with you. You're at a level way beyond mine, but I feel I'm getting a different vibe than others on here. I don't really find her attractive as much as I do intimidating. She's very beautiful, but that's just not the first thing I get from her. She looks very serious to me, the lighting on her face makes her jawline look very strong, and the white tank top makes her look rough and tough. Its like she's saying, "Don't mess with me," you know? But then again, I have a feeling with how good this photo is, you're well aware of the vibe it gives off (and it was probably quite intentional).

Once again, you have captured a wonderful photograph. And my thoughts are personal opinions, not criticisms. But I thought you'd want to know some people out there may see the photo this way. :)

Thanks guys,

Some good replies in here to help me out! shall I post another?

Honestly....
technically speaking its a fine photo... but....
She is a beautiful woman...
Dark hair and sultry eyes...
She is capable of so much more than just big boobs beauty.. if you know what i mean.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back