1 Week Old Rabbit

Kabluey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So hi! this is my first post, I love animals to bits and think that pictures are well and truely an awesome way of recording them growing up from a very young age.
My rabbit had her babies 8 days ago, i took these pics yesterday.
they are sort of spontanious portraights, otherwise I would have chosen a better background. :blushing:

47168074wy0.jpg

90388506qy0.jpg

My camera could be better, I mean it's slow and 70% of the time the pictures will be blurry have to have a very steady hand!
But I liked these ones, and was very greatful they turned out. :wink:

critics welcome!

Cute little critter. Well done. I like the second one with it's hind feet. You may wish to have a less distracting background next time though.

How vewy cute!! Wittle wabbits.

Could you take pictures on their tummy so we can see their wittle bitty ears????? LOL

Cute little critter. Well done. I like the second one with it's hind feet. You may wish to have a less distracting background next time though.

yeah i'm gonna do that eventually, I'm planning on doing some really nice portraits to get printed and hang in my room or something.
I'll post them here if I ever get round to it. :)

cheers everyone for the comments!

How vewy cute!! Wittle wabbits.

Could you take pictures on their tummy so we can see their wittle bitty ears????? LOL

sleepy007qj3.jpg

just for you :p

awwww thats so cute! if my GF saw this she'd want one!!!

a-ha! you're from new zealand too I see :mrgreen:

thanks for all the messages!

the babies are currently 10 days old now, and they're eyes are slowly openeing, so there will be some good photo oppertunities coming up!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back