1 Year of Photography down. 1 for C+C

Taylor510ce

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a shot I took this weekend. Its the first time I set out to take a shot I could see in my head, and it only took maybe 6 or 7 shots to get the one I wanted. Maybe it was dumb luck, or maybe it means I am starting to approach shots a little better. This was shot with a T1i, Tokina 16-50mm f/2.8 lens with B&W CPL. This also pretty much marks 1 year since I picked up my first camera and tried to learn photography. Not sure if this is the best shot to celebrate that with, but oh well.

PurpleBush.jpg

I like it, but wish I could see the bottom of the bush, it's also a bit too sharp for my taste.

Yeah the flowers sortve hurt my eyes :) but I do like it, were the deep blues in the sky achieved solely from the Polarizer?

Yeah, I think I may have over did the sharpening just a hair, but all the highlights on the flowers gave it that effect even before the sharpening. So I am not so sure thats the problem. The colors were saturated slightly, but the RAW file did have a pretty decent pop to the sky from the CPL.

Most reactions

Back