1 year old set

artoledo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a set from a photo shoot we did a couple weeks back. We are still not done editing and I have been having trouble with the first picture because his skin came out red and its hard for me to match it to the rest of the set. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance and C&C is greatly appreciated. BTW, I noticed my skin tones aren't matching all around.

4485182623_e61bc254d6_b.jpg

4485832416_52f25ffafa_b.jpg

4485831890_03967b4770_b.jpg

4485830552_df5794b171_b.jpg

4485829700_e2e815d43e_b.jpg

I like the softness of these and the lighting on the subject. Would have loved to see another light provide some seperation from the background.

I like the softness of these and the lighting on the subject. Would have loved to see another light provide some seperation from the background.
Thank you. I was having issues with the setup of the wireless receiver from my AB800 that day. I finally figured out the problem when it was too late.

I often have times when I struggle getting the same skin tones throughout a series. For a controlled environment like this, I would use the white section of the Tommy Hilfiger logo to get a good white balance and use it throughout the set. This is my workaround to try and normalize my white balance, and get the same look in a group of shots.

Steve

I often have times when I struggle getting the same skin tones throughout a series. For a controlled environment like this, I would use the white section of the Tommy Hilfiger logo to get a good white balance and use it throughout the set. This is my workaround to try and normalize my white balance, and get the same look in a group of shots.

Steve
Thanks Steve. I never thought of doing it that way! Ill try it tonite and see what results I get.

Most reactions

Back