Very pretty Like the one without the editing as with any portrait more natural the better! :)

This is so good. The comp is PERFECT. What was your light source(s)?

And what was this shot on? Is that a fake Hassy crop or is it legit?

Either way this is stunning. I'd be very proud of a self portait that nice. Your eyes are just glowing!

Andrew Snyder said:
This is so good. The comp is PERFECT. What was your light source(s)?

And what was this shot on? Is that a fake Hassy crop or is it legit?

Either way this is stunning. I'd be very proud of a self portait that nice. Your eyes are just glowing!

haha thanks.
erm, my light source was a lamp,
and i shot it with my powershot. lol

yup. i even made a poster of her and put it on my wall...

furrry029edited_000.jpg

lol. j/k

I dunno I like the first one better. I can't really explain it. I just like that style. You are very pretty though. :)

Beautiful shot, and beautiful eyes. This portrait reminds me of the photos of that Afghan girl taken by Steve McMurry for the covers of National Geographic. check it out... http://magma.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/afghangirl/ and this is an interesting read about how they went back to find her after 17 years to get the second photo... How they found her...

Wow, dangerwoman has gained a fan club pretty quickly.

edit: Cool shots though

I actually like the first one better too. Except, I wonder if you could pull back those bright highlights some on your face? Love your freckles! I wish I had them..they are so cute:)

Wow, great shot. You are very pretty. I always wanted red hair and green eyes :lol: You can keep your freckles though cause freckles usually means fair skin and I am fond of my complexion. :) You did wonderful on this one. I am terrible at self portraits.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back