10 wk old

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just 3 for now. I have 100 to wade through. Thoughts/suggestions? How's the PP look?

IMG_2556.jpg

IMG_2530.jpg

IMG_2521.jpg

WOW... I never frequent the People Photography section until I discovered your work. #3 is awesome.

The blown out shin in #1 is a shade distracting. My eye was drawn directly there when there were other, more interesting things going on in the photo.

The blown out area in #1 is a little distracting. I like #2 other than the back ground, it is too cluttered and could use something solid behind it to make the baby in the basket stand out more. #3 is adorable , just one photographer nit pick you chopped his elbow off but I bet either way the parents are going to love that one!

Maybe a different angle of #2 would have been a little better...see more of the baby and less of the background.

THanks all. I will tackle that shin as well as black out the background in 2. appreciate u all takin the time.. :)

Kelly, you may have noticed I RARELY comment on baby photos because they all seem generic and "snap shotty" But these are beautiful. Very Nice work.

I really like #1. I have been meaning to ask you, how long have to been doing photography for?

I really like #1. I have been meaning to ask you, how long have to been doing photography for?

About 10 yrs. I started photo classes when I was 14 in high school. Took it all 4 years (photo I, photo II, commercial, and commercial again) Then went to college and majored in it for 4 years. (all film) Was in a house fire in my senior year, lost everything, all my photo work, film, cameras and art..., and then stopped for the past 3 years. I've just started getting back into it in the past 2/3 months. :hugs:

#2 & 3 are my fav's
#2 to me has a the main focus of the baby but also a good amount of background which brings the picture "together"
#3 is just great

omg that must have been so devastating! Glad you got back in it!

i like the first one best. . .

Though they are all very good shots (wish i had a that consistancy)
the third one is a gem.

Great work.:thumbup::thumbup:
:alien:

Most reactions

Back