10 years?!?

Terri ......Terri......Terri....what are you still doing here. :mrgreen::heart::mrgreen:

Congrats on your 10 year anniversary Chicky. All these newbies, and trolls, and other %3* *&5$s have no idea what you have done to keep this forum running so that it is still here today. Without you and a few other patient folk around here, this place would have been long gone. You my friend are an awesome soul. :heart:

I remember being one of those first 1000 members back in the day, when we had a great tpf family. I still wonder what happened to some of those who taught me what an f-stop, or WB was. Hope they are all doing well.

It would be 10 years for me in December if I had stayed, but...things change, people change, it is a new breed here, and we move on.

Congrats again Terri. Luv ya :hug:::hug:::hug:::hug::

BTW....when are you coming to see me at my haunt. Chiller is waiting:whip::biglaugh:
i-tGsnQwS-S.jpg

Chiller!!!!! :sun: Well, well, well, so I see all I have to do is create a goofy thread to entice you out of your crypt! :hug::

I wonder if anyone knows that without you there would be no Dark Side Gallery, or even some of our forum guidelines. You've always been one of the best members of the TPF family and are missed here terribly!!

I will be visiting my mom in Michigan for an extended stay within the next year or two...when that starts happening, you and Anty and a few others are gonna hear about it. ;) Long over due, my friend!

But tell Chiller he has to behave or deal is off! :lol:

CHILLER!! So good to see you my creepy friend! Do stay and play with us!

Terri...Chiller wouldn't be Chiller if he behaved! ;)

CHILLER! We've kept the Darkside all waiting for you - poor thing needs some blood and scare and attention; its starving!

Chiller!!!!! :sun: Well, well, well, so I see all I have to do is create a goofy thread to entice you out of your crypt! :hug::

I wonder if anyone knows that without you there would be no Dark Side Gallery, or even some of our forum guidelines. You've always been one of the best members of the TPF family and are missed here terribly!!

I will be visiting my mom in Michigan for an extended stay within the next year or two...when that starts happening, you and Anty and a few others are gonna hear about it. ;) Long over due, my friend!

But tell Chiller he has to behave or deal is off! :lol:
There are a few things that summon my rotting corpse from the depths of my crypt...naked female breasts, a fresh burial , a moldy abandoned house, blood and it is time to get my creep on........(btw, I just picked up a solid Cherrywood coffin....schweet lay):mrgreen:
I remember when the Darkside was a festively dark place to hang out when we had some amazing dark members. I poked my head in there and ...well.....sure isnt what is used to be. :grumpy:
For sure let us know when you are heading to Michigan, and we will trek down to y'alls. I would love to shoot Flint too. Some cool ubexers hang there.

CHILLER!! So good to see you my creepy friend! Do stay and play with us!

Terri...Chiller wouldn't be Chiller if he behaved! ;)
Wazzup hon. :hug:: If I was to play here, I would be banned for troll hunting. :lmao::lmao: Worthless humanoids they are. I dont have enough burial space left in my yard for them.

CHILLER! We've kept the Darkside all waiting for you - poor thing needs some blood and scare and attention; its starving!
Mr Read...hows it going brother. With the most wonderful time of the year coming up I have a few planned shoots in the near future. :sexywink: Id say that darkside needs some blood. It is about as exciting as watching snails mate. :lmao:

ok....im going back to sleep. Must be up by midnight. :greendev:

Chiller, at least post something in the Dark Side Gallery for old time sakes!!

Second the motion!!!!!!!

Just do it for me and Mish, cause we're so.freaking.awesome. :mrgreen: Or - for my 10th TPF Anniversary. Yeah, that's right - I'll use that!

You do realize he won't be back for another couple months...hehe I'll yell at him on FB!

He's a lurker, like a good zombie oughtta be. :razz: He shows up at my forum from time to time, too AND posts his stuff. Which is always so awesome. :heart:

Wow, you managed to resurrect Chiller. :twisted:

The next thing you know, there will be leg humping going on around here. ;)

thanks for putting up with me.

Nah - thanks for putting up with me!

small and friendly, that's how it always starts. . .

And now we're all big and unruly. Till Mish gets out her whip. :lovey:

yea...then we all are big, unruly, and excited....

Congrats on 10 years :) That's a long time....to do anything...hell, I can barely do anything for 10 minutes...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back