10 years?!?

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I joined TPF September 2, 2003, when it was a struggling little forum, running on a server in the founder's living room. I meant to comment on it on the actual date this year, but I forgot...typical. :lol:

I was member #584. I remember I liked this place back then because it was small and friendly. Started posting...

...still here, ten years later.

No doubt about it...I gotta get a life. :meh:

Thanks for sticking around - it wouldn't be the same without you!

Thanks for sticking around - it wouldn't be the same without you!

Couldn't have said it better myself! Glad you stuck around despite the evil bunny and clowns invasions ;)

Wow...2003 to 2013...that's like a decade!!!! You are to be commended for your service to TPF.

Glad you stuck around despite the evil bunny and clowns invasions ;-)
The clowns are the WORST....it's happened before, and now, thanks to a certain moderatorwhoshan'tbenamedthanksaLOTmishele - IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!! :gah: My aversion to clowns is very well documented here.

Thanks for the kind words, all! :hug::

Thanks for being here. BTW you do have a life, TPF is just part of it.:wink:

Thank you so much Terri. On to 2023!

LOSER!! Hahaha

Joking aside...thanks Terri for your continued service for the greater good. Where would those poor newbies be w/ out you!

aww, you guys are so sweet!!! Even that nasty little clown isn't bothering me....much.... :puke: Ugly little bastids.

See, I was thinking at first about having a poll on this thread: "How many times over the years has Terri pissed you off?" .....but I thought that might spoil the mood. :sillysmi:

See, I was thinking at first about having a poll on this thread: "How many times over the years has Terri pissed you off?" .....but I thought that might spoil the mood. :sillysmi:
LOL Probably best you didn't do that.

Coo! Coo! La! Rue! You go girl!
10 years = 120 months = 520 weeks = 3651 days = 85,454 hours = 5,127,840 minutes = 307,670,400 seconds

Do this again in September of 2023! :hail:

Most reactions

Back