1000+ Random Pictures

OH AND YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO POST IF THAT IS NO PIC IN THE POST!!! ;)

I kinda like that last macro shot

#92 Camels in TEXAS
DSC_0301.jpg

There is something strange about this photo - not only for the fact that these are camels in TEXAS, but also in so far as the one behind seems to have its head ... erm ... weeeeellll... or it has no head at all! Veeerrrrry strange! ;-)

4013815127_89d0f6c82b_o.jpg

I took this one through the "View-the-animals-under-water" window of Belfast Zoo on Sunday, 2 August 2009, and it was a now-or-never photo, as the penguin came swimming past just that once ... and never again in all the time I remained there waiting for a second chance. Taken at 1/160 sec., f6.3, ISO 400, 70-300mm lens at 108.0mm.

I see what you mean for the camels I had never noticed till you said it lol

I love the pinguen and I cant spell but I have one of my own!!!

DSC_0407.jpg

"Your" penguin looks like he's paddling around like mad in something like foamy water ... where did you see it and how did you manage to take this photo?

3098822010_01a52624ea_o.jpg

Since it's all about animals in this thread (of late), let me continue with animals in water. I saw these bottles all over that market in Istanbul, Turkey, last year in October, and wondered what it was, until I realised: they were selling leeches! For medical reasons, supposedly (else why would it read "Doctor" on this specific bottle?). I don't remember the data of the photo, but I strongly assume I used my Sigma 70-300mm zoom lens for this, and some very regular aperture and time... It's really only a snapshot of what I found peculiar on that market.

That is kinda sick looking.... Gave me the chills... just think if they dumped it on you!!! AAHHHHH

my pic was from the New Orleans Aquarium He was swiming up against the glass!

NUMBER 96!!!!!!!!!
This is a PHOTOSHOP I did for a banner I was trying to make!

4121099217_6a959631c3_o.jpg

nice ps..
i have soo many to post and better than the one below, but today was my first day with my 7D so i figured i had to pick one from today..

Great Neck, NY..my cars:D
Canon 7D 28-135mm Cir Polarizer

1/80 f/3.5 250 30mm

IMG_0210-1.jpg

awesome cars. Anything done to the challenger?

Quick street shot during a stroll along Manila Bay yesterday.

"Board Game"
4143227610_42d447ddc9.jpg

Seems like Algonquin Park was Picture 100!
Serene!

The Christmas Market in Bremen (2006)

020weihnachtsmarkt.jpg

An old one which is too old for me to remember the settings. But I think I did lug the tripod along... Though the size of the pic suggests it was taken with the Powershot, and that may mean I only rested it on something firm...

Looks like it was cold! Makes me look forward to the big Xmas tree in NYC.

378776299.jpg

Back from an evening walk after opening my Son's birthday presents. He ran inside eager to play with his new fire engine.

Panasonic LX3. Wide open on its minitripod

Most reactions

Back