1000th Post!

John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I want to take the 1000th post opptunity to thank every one for viewing and replying to my posts, the good and the bad ;)

For my 1000th post I thought I would post something different from my usual pictures

IMG_0990.jpg

Hey, another 1000-post-person today! Yuppiduh! You're sharing the party with Picksure!
Here's to another 1000:

d020.gif

Let's celebrate in General.

LaFoto said:
Hey, another 1000-post-person today! Yuppiduh! You're sharing the party with Picksure!
Here's to another 1000:

d020.gif

Let's celebrate in General.

We Northerner's gotta stick together. ;)

Congrats, Cruzin. Love your "looks" of Superiors shore. Keep them comming.

i love finding these treasures tucked away. shot in late afternoon? colors are great! it does look like frost on the plow.

congrats on your milestone! :thumbup: can't wait to see what you have in store for us now...especially with that 20D in hand.

Congrats on your 1000th post Cruzin.

JonMikal and chrisu, it is indeed frost on the bucket. The picture was taken at first light, and burrr it was cold, the sun had risen enough to melt the frost of the truck. The place was a treasure

LaFoto thank you for the wishes for another 1000, hope it won't take so long this time.

Picksure I thought it was amusing that you, I and Aric, three Ontarian's were hitting 1000 so close together.

Airic I know what you mean, feel like I am on a bit of a high right now. I guess I could say I am experinced now ;)

Anua the persons backyard was messy in a kind of organised way. I would have taken more pictures, but I was getting nervous of shooting someones back yard at first light.

Thought I would post these to show it in context.

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_1000.jpg

congrats cruzin! 1000 posts eh! and all those wonderful pictures i've missed, if they are anything like these pictures. dam!!!!

Congrats Cruzin :cheers:

Most reactions

Back