DSC_0011-1.jpg

DSC_0127.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

got cut off a lil
DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

wish i had someone to go with me again next march

Good attempt. Last one is my fav, that sheet is annoying tho.
Number 5 could be cropped to make a better pic i think.. have a play. Maybe remove the headphones chap.
3 and 4, are they stopped? If they were'nt, ideally the shutter could have been a bit slower to get the rolling effect, they look like they should be moving to me.
2 is a shame about the fence, and 1 just missed the focus.
But good effort, motorsport is a difficult one, and practice makes perfect. I just wish i could go to something like 12hrs of Sebring!
Have you got any more?? And ill come next march if i can afford the plane ticket!

second last one is my favourite. The guy and the sign aren't the best...but it shows action very well, and is an interesting angle.

I really like the third and fourth pics. Though the Audi pic would be a little better if you could read all of Diesel on the bridge. And, as you said, the Porsche would be better if the tail wasn't cut off.

Overall I like the pics. Nice job. I have to get to Sebring one of these years. It's on my list along with the 24 Hours of Daytona.

the shots that didnt show motion were when the cars were coming out of the pits so they werent goin more than 15 mph

it was my first sports shooting, and i used my equipment the best i could, and the locations. if i had a press pass i would be able to get up close.

heres a shot of a driver taking a break, he is actually posing for a photographer below but i cut him out

DSC_0004.jpg

heres a sunset picture

DSC_0094.jpg

heres a cool motion shot, u can see the guy catching a part of the car that was tossed
DSC_0187.jpg

and the acura
DSC_0014.jpg

Noble effort. I like the sunset shot the most. Not that I'm crazy about sunsets, I like the exposure. Ron

it would of been sweet if i could of got a palm tree in the sunset, i have some night shots but not worth showing, no tripod or fast lens

heres a cool motion shot, u can see the guy catching a part of the car that was tossed

Just FYI - that's one of the drivers' (probably the exiting driver) seat insert. They're custom made for each driver so that they're comfortable in the car.

I'd love to go to any of the ALMS endurance races, and plan to get over to Le Mans at some point in time. Thanks for sharing.

Just FYI - that's one of the drivers' (probably the exiting driver) seat insert. They're custom made for each driver so that they're comfortable in the car.

I'd love to go to any of the ALMS endurance races, and plan to get over to Le Mans at some point in time. Thanks for sharing.

i couldnt remember what it was because i know at one point they were throwing a bunch of electronics from under the steering wheel, but i know exactly what your talking about

im gonna try and make it to the race in conneticut since its the closest to philly, but florida was definetly worth it since it was 12 hours. i would definetly love to see laguna seca in california but its too far, if it was closer to LA id go and take a little vacation.

im glad every1 likes the sunset, i was expecting it since it was pretty much a snap shot, resting the camera on the rail w/o a tripod, i kinda wish i took more time on it now.

I have seen so many sunset pictures it ain't funny, to the point that I find them boring, That said I too find the sunset shot to be one of my favorite pieces in the set becaust it gives a very impressive feel for the leingth and duration of endurance racing that not many truly grasp, great shot.

I am quite fond of endurance racing and would love the opertunity to attend a race, sadly my wallet and employment prevent me from doing such.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back