Silverado_13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.atlpf.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C these harshly please. :mrgreen:

I don't have the greatest equipment and the lens that I was using does not have autofocus so a few came out blurry.

3.jpg

2.jpg

Duel.jpg

4.jpg
[/quote]

9.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to critique harshly. That's some great stuff - panning, exhaust flames, glowing brake rotors, you've got it all.

I guess the nighttime stuff is pretty dark. If we hadn't seen the other shots, we might not know those are cars. I'm not sure what I'd be able to do to fix that.

That's funny. I just finished watching that race on my DVR......about 5 minutes ago...:lol:

Great pics. I have to say #1 is my favorite, since that is my favorite car. Too bad they are doing away with GT1. It'll be interesting to see what Team Corvette can do in GT2.

#4 is very good as well. Just enough light to tell it's an LMP, but dark enough to catch the rotor glow....:thumbup:

That's funny. I just finished watching that race on my DVR......about 5 minutes ago...:lol:

Great pics. I have to say #1 is my favorite, since that is my favorite car. Too bad they are doing away with GT1. It'll be interesting to see what Team Corvette can do in GT2.

#4 is very good as well. Just enough light to tell it's an LMP, but dark enough to catch the rotor glow....:thumbup:

I'm probably gonna watch it tomorrow. Don't tell me who won! :lol:

The Corvettes are my favorites as well and the Ferraris are close second. It is a shame, but the Corvettes run uncontested. I don't know if you saw it or not, but about halfway through the race, Johnny O'Connell of the #3 Corvette got sideways a little bit in turn 7. In a later interview he said he turned off the traction control because "he was bored". :lmao:

I was just hoping for some feedback, positive or negative. :D

For panning with manual focus, I think you did a great job. And I love glowing brakes!!!!! #4 in the first series is my favorite because of the brakes.

Most reactions

Back