12 One Liter Virgin White Bottles

AltLars

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
12bottles.jpg

Virgin Bottles.

12 One Liter (33.792 U.S. fl. oz.) White Bottles.

These bottles were used to set up a automated packaging machine. Only water was used to give the bottles weight during the conveyor and package operations. These bottles are clean and are great to use for your darkroom chemical storage.

I bought 12 from the packaging company for my needs with alternative printing chemicals as well as for the black and white chemicals. After I told this company how well they worked and how pleased I was, I told them that I think other film photographers could use these low cost bottles.
A box of 12 bottles is $5.00 with $11.00 for 1st class shipping through the USPS. I know the shipping sounds high but that is what it actually costs, (I had to buy the boxes also). The box weighs almost nothing but it is the size, 12" x 12" x 12" that drives up the price. If you are in the neighborhood the cost would be $5.00 total. Stop by, have an Old Style and a shot of tequila while we sit by the fire pit and enjoy a stogie.

Total price for those that live in the 48 States would be $16.00 and that makes each bottle price out at $1.34

The pictures show the 12 on a table and you can see that they have a nice handy handle. The second picture shows a bottle of Edwal Platinum II Concentrate B/W Developer (with our cat, Thomas). The developer and cat are not a part of this deal, but it is to show that the bottle of developer was packaged in a white bottle. All chemical bottles brown, white, black should not be stored in direct sunlight. Store your chemicals in these bottles and place them back in the box for extra security.

I have 6 sets of 12 bottles.

Email me if interested at [email protected]

ThmoasandDeveloper.jpg

Updated information

Information on bottom of bottles:
The recycle symbol with a 2. Letters HDPE. Number 20. The name SILSAN

From the American Plastics Council
2 HDPE is as follows:
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]High Density Polyethylene (HDPE). HDPE is used to make bottles for milk, juice, water and laundry products. Unpigmented bottles are translucent, have good barrier properties and stiffness, and are well suited to packaging products with a short shelf life such as milk. Because HDPE has good chemical resistance, it is used for packaging many household and industrial chemicals such as detergents and bleach. Pigmented HDPE bottles have better stress crack resistance than unpigmented HDPE bottles.

Thanks again for checking this out.
Best to All,
AltLars
[/FONT]

Most reactions

Back