12 recent shots!!!!! Lookilooki! :)

Rabieshund

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some recent photos from me. Enjoyyy.. :)

If the moderators feel that this belong in another forum, feel free to move it.

2007-07-24 - Took some photos of my friend David
1. David à la airplane
img705801234loru4.jpg

2. David à la electro
img711401lomn4.jpg

3. David à la disco house
img713101lomq1.jpg

4. David à la serious sing&songwriter
img714701loke3.jpg

5. David à la cuteness
img716201losx1.jpg

6. David à la old film look. He wanted this effect for this and it's pretty cool IMO, hehe. Looks like old b&w film.
img716301loql6.jpg

7. This one I like. :)
img716502loborlj4.jpg

2007-07-27 - Animal Keyboard promo
8. Self portrait. It is a promo shot for my project Animal Keyboard. http://www.myspace.com/animalkeyboardband
And yes it is two separate shots. I shot myself in my room and changed the background to something I shot earlier. There are two versions; one with normal tones and this one with a yellow tone. I like this one the most, it just looks cooler. :p
And yes, it is supposed to be a bit funny.
img72010123loysp3.jpg

2007-08-05 - Visiting my grandparents
9. The lake of Hjälmaren, one of the four biggest Swedish lakes.
img73320312loborlq7.jpg

10. My father
img73340123loborvm8.jpg

11. My grandparents. I would have wanted them a little closer to each other, but it was hard enough trying to talk my grandmother into standing in front of the camera, so whatever. I'm pretty happy with it anyway. I gave it a little soft look, like it was shot with a diffusion filter. It's like the first time I did it but it worked pretty well.
img736501loborug2.jpg

12. My sister. Really happy with this one. :)
img736901loborqs6.jpg

Well, that's all. Hope you liked them.

12 photos and no comments so far? Come on.

Fantastic shots, I can't shoot portrait myself so no real crits from me.

I really enjoyed the more stylistic, playful shots of 7 and 8. Agree the yellow tone works very well with shot #8.

my fave is definately the first one...your friend is quite napoleon dynamitesque is you dont mind me saying. especially with the pedro shirt on. anyways, in my opinion you have some pretty good lighting in a lot of these photographs, are you using studio lights?

stunning shots!!!
hard to pick a fave but #1 #12 and the Animal Keyboard promo really stand out

Thanks people!

quad_b: Yes I used studio lights for all the photos of David except the first one, of course. The last portraits of my grandparents and my sister are simple window light.

Very good! i especially like No. 3. Number 9 also catches my eye, however i feel the person standing on the end of the pier is a distraction rather than a good subject in the photo!

#1 is my fave and #3 is a close second. The starbursts on the glasses of #'s 2 & 6 distract me.

Most reactions

Back