12 years in the making

fwellers

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.fwellers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yep. It took 12 years to turn my garage floor into art.
Could be more balanced, but my wife came home and wanted to park her car on my 'canvas' before I was finished. :lol:

p966951441-3.jpg

come on, where's your imagination ?
I think we should have a thread of photos of people's dirty garage floors. And I bet we see some good stuff from it. I guess I didn't do justice to the subject <snicker>, but it shows imagination. :)

The next thread is going to be either a photo of a brick wall or a tile floor......

Obviously a gigantic mutant ducks foot print duh.

it;'s got diagonal lines, even a triangle. It's got a bisecting line that almost follows the ROT, it's even got some smoot right in a ROT power point !!
It is obviously a well composed duck-print. <satire> :)))

Hmm, if you mounted the print on canvas (I know a lab that can do that) ... it would really look like art.

Don't change the colour balance ... it will look less like art.

Time to make a claim on the home owners insurance. You should photograph the adjuster as he comes out to survey the damage.

So whose car has been spilling?
And why?

At first I had read "garade door" (instead of "floor") and thought, hm :scratch: ... funny door he has, and how can his wife drive "onto" his canvas ... she'd need to drive "into" it, and who'd be happy about THAT??? ;)

And I agree with dxqcanada: if this were enlarged and put on canvas, you COULD pass it as art - joke or no joke.

Wow this is just sad I dont think you should be calling that art in any way. It's a floor with lines cut in it. Step outside theres alot of other things you can take photos of and call art. I dont mean to offend you but have seen some of your other photos and your alot better then that.

So whose car has been spilling?
And why?

At first I had read "garade door" (instead of "floor") and thought, hm :scratch: ... funny door he has, and how can his wife drive "onto" his canvas ... she'd need to drive "into" it, and who'd be happy about THAT??? ;)

And I agree with dxqcanada: if this were enlarged and put on canvas, you COULD pass it as art - joke or no joke.

It is amazing what can pass for art. :lmao: I guess that was kind of my biggest point in posting that horrid pic. But actually, sitting in the garage, smoking a cigarrette, I was noticing interesting color patterns in all that dirt. I didn't capture them that well.

To the poster who asked about whose car is leaking ? Nah, it's old stuff, that is sort of ground in with dirt, from stuff dropping off the car from a recent snow. :)

Wow this is just sad I dont think you should be calling that art in any way. It's a floor with lines cut in it. Step outside theres alot of other things you can take photos of and call art. I dont mean to offend you but have seen some of your other photos and your alot better then that.

if he hadnt identified it as a garage floor, i dont know if you would be so harsh (though i have no idea, so i could be wrong)

i think it's kinda cool...like a nice grunge texture.

my employer rents art on a quarterly basis, and i could see something like this on a huge canvas in one of the conference rooms.

also keep in mind that "art" is a tricky term. no reason to call it sad...iif its art to the OP then it's art to the OP...if you dont see it, you dont see it.

is this art?
painting_jackson_pollock.jpg

identify that mess, and see what others thought.:lol:

Most reactions

Back