120 shooters might be interested in this.

Someone hand Lenny a drool-rag and loan her a hundred bucks! :lol:

Last edited:
Someone hand Lenny a drool-rag and loan here a hundred bucks! :lol:

I've already got a packet of the 4x5 sheets! :boogie:

But yeah, I totally need many many rolls of this! Who's going to contribute to my GoFundMe campaign to fund their Kickstarter at the $920 super pack level?? :D

I just felt something move in my pants...

I just felt something move in my pants...
612Ir662geL._SL1000_.jpg

The only trick is that it's not true direct positive paper, but requires reversal development.

Galaxy Hyperspeed Reversal Developing Kit - 1 liter (also comes in half-gallon and gallon size)
But does that really matter? To me this is almost like monochrome slide film. I'll definitely be picking up some of this for the Mamiya if it bears fruit.

No, it doesn't matter, but is just worth mentioning so someone doesn't get all excited, get the paper, and then realize they also have to then order the special chemicals. I don't know if it can be developed normally and then just flipped in software, or if it can't be developed at all except with the dedicated chemicals. Either way, I'm still going to get a chemical kit. I'd love this roll paper, but I also have plans to cut up the sheets to use in my 2x3 Baby Graphic :)

The only trick is that it's not true direct positive paper, but requires reversal development.

Galaxy Hyperspeed Reversal Developing Kit - 1 liter (also comes in half-gallon and gallon size)
But does that really matter? To me this is almost like monochrome slide film. I'll definitely be picking up some of this for the Mamiya if it bears fruit.

No, it doesn't matter, but is just worth mentioning so someone doesn't get all excited, get the paper, and then realize they also have to then order the special chemicals. I don't know if it can be developed normally and then just flipped in software, or if it can't be developed at all except with the dedicated chemicals. Either way, I'm still going to get a chemical kit. I'd love this roll paper, but I also have plans to cut up the sheets to use in my 2x3 Baby Graphic :)
Looks like they've met their funding goal, so it should be going ahead. I may have to lay down a few sheckles to get in on the ground floor. The web page looks like it's wound on to a Patterson reel... I wonder if I have one of those laying around anywhere?

Rodinal will developed anything

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Rodinal will developed anything

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

It doesn't mean it will do a good job. And it still needs reversal development.

This paper was designed together with the reversal kit developer. They're meant to go together.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back