12000 posts!?!?! That is just not possible!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Unless you are Corry!

Feuerwerk%204.png
Congratulations to 12.000 posts!
Feuerwerk%204.png

C'mon, post that last one needed to reach 12,000!!!!! Just one more.

That's a LOT of posts. Congrats. Bet you could rob a bank now, as your fingerprints must be worn right off.

congrats..... that is a shed load of posts!

:smileys: :cheers:

woooohoooo partay!!! :D:D:D:D Congrats girly! And thank you for being so cool :D :hugs:

Awww! Thanks guys! And Squirt...hush! I do so have a life!!!! I've just misplaced it somewhere.

Ok...I'm trying to come up with a sappy "I love you guys" post for 12,000...but..I'm like...always sappy...so I can't think of much to say that hasn't been said.

...but I will say this...

...never in my life did I ever think a WEBSITE on the internet could change my life...but it has. I never thought you could develop meaningful relationships on the internet...but somehow I've met some of the best friends anyone could ever ask for..right here. Most of the time I'm all caught up in the day to day, and I don't think about it...but on the occasion that I do step back and take the time to really think about it...I see dozens of ways in which my life is different...I see a gigantic extended family that's been through SO MUCH together. We share our life experiences here, just as a normal family would. We share births and deaths, marriages and breakups...graduations, new jobs, losing jobs...day to day stresses...and more laughs than you could ever think about counting. So maybe we don't live on the same block, or town, or even in the same country...but you've all become part of my life.

Before coming here, I had one or two people I could go to when I needed support, or advice on sensitive matters. Here, I've had dozens of wonderful people that have been there to pick me up when I was down. I almost never feel like I'm alone now. It's an amazing feeling to know that there is ALWAYS someone that will be there for me.

Ok, I'm rambling and getting TOO sappy (yeah yeah, I guess I had some sap left in me)...so I'll try and wrap it up....

I know in the past I, and several others have done milestone 'dedication' posts, thanking certain people...I'd like to do that, but it'd take hours.

So...I want to thank each and everyone here that has ever supported me, been there for me, encouraged me, taught me, inspired me, made me laugh, made my cry (happy tears, not sad ones :p )...and everything else that is good in this world! :lol:

Y'all are one groovy bunch (There Daan, I said it...ya happy? :p)

So uh...yeah...there...how's that for sap?

wooohoooo, she used groovy.
Well, thats the sappiest post ever.........and i love it.
Cant wait till you hit 24,000 :thumbup:
Great knowing ya Corry :)

:lol: see, I knew she was excited when she pm'd me to tell me she had passed me (again!) in post count.

It was a downhill ride to 12K from then on! Congrats, ya spam queen. :queen:

terri said:
:lol: see, I knew she was excited when she pm'd me to tell me she had passed me (again!) in post count.

It was a downhill ride to 12K from then on! Congrats, ya spam queen. :queen:

You're not far behind! :lol: I STILL don't know how I passed you so quickly...I'd only looked a few days earlier and you were still quite a bit in front of me! :lol:

core_17 said:
You're not far behind! :lol: I STILL don't know how I passed you so quickly...I'd only looked a few days earlier and you were still quite a bit in front of me! :lol:
I blame work. :irked:

Blast it, anyway! :shakes fist at sky:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'd have about 3423048230485043059823094832 more posts if you got a post for every line in chat! ;)

Congrats, Corry!

:headbang: :band: Congrats Corry:band: :headbang:
Hope y'all do another 12000 more girl :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back