I *could* respond to that with something witty, but this is a PG forum.

So uh...I'm gonna do my essay now.

You're supposed to respond in PM in that case... You know what really sucks??? Take-home tests they are only an excuse to give REALLY LONG TESTS. I have one right now that will probably take 10+hours.

No they aren't....they are also a way for the teacher to cover thier butts when the end of the semester comes and the teacher didn't get to five of the chapters that are included in the final.....so you have to do five tests in one week.

Now compound this with TWO family tragedies occuring during said week, and tell me how I managed a 96% in that class? (highest grade in the entire class)

Ummm sounds like a really crappy teacher... As for how you got a 96% I could see many reasons for that. Either you were the only student that had any idea what is going on in the class or curving or many other things.

As for the take-home tests I have yet to have one that wasn't an excuse to make a really long test.

Nah, he wasn't a bad teacher. He was far from perfect, but I liked his class a lot.

It was Psychology, my major. I'm just good at it. :p

Yeah I could pull that off in a math class pretty easily... Of course the highest grade in the class usually isn't all that high at my school and most people have NO clue what is going on.

Most reactions

Back